Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What’s the core topic of the call to be developed?
The core topic centers on creative and path-breaking promotion tools for industrial smart components. Starting there the page is blank. You decide on technique, format, method, etc.. Inform yourself about the context by checking out our Media Area.
How can I participate?
- Step 1: Register via website
- Step 2: Get all information from the webpage Media Area, get inspired, research, investigate and create!
What requirements do I have to fulfill?
- You have to be an enrolled student. Your study course doesn’t matter - engineers, economists, natural scientists or humanists, all students are welcome to participate. You have to submit a copy of your certificate of enrollment together with the registration (step one)
- If you want to team up with somebody, the max. amount of people per registration is 2.
- You have to be from an EU-country member state or from an associated country --> ref to list of associated countries
- Submit original, new work
- Submit complete material (abstract, participant information and the actual tool).
What language should I use?
Should written or spoken parts be part of your tool, the preferred language is English. The idea is to gain the most possible impact of international visibility and promotion. However, feel free to use several languages.
What do you mean by ‘original’ content?
We mean something that you made yourself! Of course, it can be influenced by other people, but it must be thought up and made by you.
What will happen with my idea?
What can I win?
- Prizes will be smart, cunning, somewhat technical
- Chance of traineeships or visits in industrial companies
Prizes will be given to the three best evaluated submissions + the best idea from a female student/team.
What’s the deadline for submission?
Deadline for submission is the 30th of April 2016 (see timeline below)
Is there a template or specific format to submit the idea?
- A template will be available in the Media Area collecting the facts about the participant and the abstract of the tool to be developed. The submission of this formatted part together with the actual tool is mandatory.
- The actual tool is not restricted in terms of format (video, app, comic, graphs, other)